VIH Aerospace offers top quality, value-enhanced helicopter maintenance, manufacturing, repair and overhaul (MMRO) services; including STC development and integrations, delivered effectively and professionally to meet or exceed Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) specifications.
VIH Aerospace is a Bell approved Customer Service Facility (CSF).
VIH Aerospace is equipped to meet the changing demands of a global marketplace clients; offering helicopter maintenance services and STC’d products of the very highest standards…delivered on-time and on budget.
- Sikorsky – S-61 / S-76 / S-92
- Bell – 205 / 206 A,B / 206L / 212 / 222 /
230 / 407 / 412 / 505 (New)
- Airbus – H120/ H130 / H135
- Leonardo (AgustaWestland) – AW139
VIHA VISION – ‘To provide high quality products, services and innovations, quickly and efficiently.
To be a globally recognized leader in delivering superior quality and customer support through provision of best-in-class helicopter maintenance, manufacturing, repair and overhaul services.’
How we will accomplish this:
- Providing leadership that encourages Best Practice and strives for Continuous Improvement.
- Working collaboratively with our OEMs, partners, vendors and Team to provide optimal MMRO solutions for our customers.
- Forging and enhancing partnerships that drive us toward achieving our Vision.
- Enabling our Team and providing opportunities for career development.
- Implementing, supporting and encouraging best practice and continuous process improvement.
VIHA MISSION – ‘to provide the highest standard of helicopter MMRO SERVICES, targeted at enabling our customers to achieve their mission objectives in a safe, reliable and cost-effective manner.’
Lead by Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) approved Technician Managers, VIH Aerospace provides its best-in-class services with one goal in mind: to deliver superior quality and customer satisfaction while never compromising safety; without exception.
The VIH Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) Team consists of some of the most highly-skilled and dedicated helicopter maintenance, manufacturing, repair and overhaul technicians in the industry. All our AMEs undergo a rigorous recurrent in-house training program that follows Occupational Health and Safety programs and procedures.
Our highly-qualified Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Component Technicians and Sheet Metal Technicians are experienced in the repair and overhaul of a broad range of helicopter components and structures, delivered to meet or exceed exacting Original Equipment Manufacturer specifications; as well as perform a variety of detailed structural, sheet metal repairs, fabrication and manufacturing with that same level of quality and expertise.
VIH’s Avionics team is among the industry’s best at repairing and maintaining complex and sophisticated avionics systems including: Night Vision, FLIR, communications and radar and navigation systems for legacy helicopters, as well as in performing system upgrades and modifications to meet changing operational environments.
Equipped with the latest CAD software and technical knowledge, VIH Aerospace's Engineering and Product Development team offers customers assistance with Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) approval for special helicopter installations, modifications and upgrades; including all necessary documentation. VIH Aerospace’s engineering team has detailed knowledge and experience in managing the requirements of regulatory agencies, and ensures that products designed and developed meet or exceed industry standards.
VIH Aerospace offers its distinctive helicopter maintenance, manufacturing, repair and overhaul (MMRO) services, including delivery of Mobile Repair Team support and Supplemental Type Certification programs from the strategically-located Victoria International Airport (CYYJ); which offers direct access via land, sea and air to markets across North and South America, Europe and Asia.
- Component Repair & Overhaul
- Avionics & Electrical (specializing in upgrading & retro-fitting various systems for legacy & new helicopters)
- Manufacturing & Fabrication (for both helicopter & fixed wing industries)
- Engineering & Design
- Maintenance & Inspections
- Paint Processes
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)