Avionics & Electrical
VIH Aerospace’s highly skilled Avionics Team is industry-recognized for its expertise in designing, integrating and installing the latest in helicopter and fixed-wing communications and navigation equipment on both new and legacy aircraft, ranging from privately-owned commuter to modern corporate aircraft.
Years of collaboration with leading EMS, SAR and law enforcement agencies has enabled us to elevated our experience and expertise, making VIH Aerospace your first choice to support your NVG, communications, navigation system, and practically any avionics requirements.
- NEW ABS-B Upgrades and Installations (fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft)
- System Upgrades and integrations (new and legacy aircraft)
- Avionics and electrical systems troubleshooting and repair
- Partial and complete aircraft rewire
- Electrical harness manufacture
- Laser wire marking
- Complete box and panel design and/or assembly
- STC design and development
- Annual re-certifications:
- Batteries – ELTs – Airdata instrumentation - Contact Us for details
- Mobile Repair Teams (MRT) available on request