Bell 212/412 Master Caution Panel MCP01
- Standard and NVIS compatible versions available
- Economical Unit cost = 1 day lost flying (average)
- ‘Plug & Play’ replacement for your existing OEM Bell 212/412 Master Caution Panel; using your existing wiring and connectors; making additional retro-fit delay time and costs non-issues
- New electronics package, LED display technology (dual redundancy-no bulb replacements) and mechanical packaging
- Incorporates Digital State Recorder Output (records over 2000 events-equivalent to one event per minute over 34 hours via an RS-422 download to PC, or transmit real time via HFDM)
- Improved Optics
- 75% reduced current draw
- Cooler operation
- Custom Legends available
- 1.75 lbs (versus current 5lb unit)
- One piece display filter prevents moisture & environmental contaminants from entering the panel.
- 2-year warranty
The Bell 212/412 MCP01 Master Caution Panel (designed and engineered by Anodyne Electronics Manufacturing Corporation) is Transport Canada, Federal Aviation Administration, and European Aviation Safety Agency Supplemental Type Certified for the aftermarket replacement of the Bell Master Caution Panel.
The MCP01 is developed to make your helicopter more reliable, and reduce direct operator costs. Decreased downtime associated with the Bell 212/412 Master Caution Panel over the life of the helicopter will result in reduced maintenance and repair costs while dramatically increasing operational availability; and therefore increasing the earning potential of the helicopter.
Contact VIH Aerospace MMRO Sales for pricing information.
|Model Number||Aircraft Model(s)||STC Approval #||Weight|
|Canada (TC)||US (FAA)
|MCP01-000||212 & 412||SH14-43||SR0350NY||10057794||1.75 lbs|
|MCP01-000N||212 & 412||SH14-43||SR0350NY||10057794||1.75 lbs|
|MCP01-100||212 & 412||SH14-43||SR0350NY||10057794||1.75 lbs|
|MCP01-100N||212 & 412||SH14-43||SR0350NY||10057794||1.75 lbs|